Friday, August 21, 2009

today...

In just a few minutes I'll go pick up Alfredo for the day. We're in for a day of fun...first we'll have a little breakfast here. Then we'll head here for a morning of fun. (Thanks to Amy for the suggestion!) Then I'm thinking lunch, hopefully a nap....and then a little trip to Train Town in Sonoma. And somewhere in there we'll stop by for a visit with Alfredo's great grandparents.

I'm excited about seeing my little guy. I miss him terribly.

The painting above is a gift from sweet Natalie...isn't it fabulous? Lucky me!

6 comments:

Suz said...

What a fun day for you and Alfredo. Both Train Town and Jack and Jill look perfect for someone his age, I know you will be glad to be with him again! Have a wonderful time.
xo
Suz

Colleen said...

Lovey painting - lucky you!

Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

Fun painting...hope you have somewhere perfect to put it! Hugs for you and Alfredo.

Stef said...

psst...get picnic sandwiches at the Cheese Factory on the Sonoma square, then find the Gundlach Bundschu winery for your picnic. It was our wedding wine. Also, the beach near Point Reyes is stupendous. My great gp's used to own 10,000 chickens (and their eggs) in Petaluma. Have you visited Sebastapol yet? Happy Trails

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture!!!! Fabulous!

Hena Tayeb said...

fabulous indeed.