Wednesday, May 30, 2007

pink striped confection












The lighting's not the best for photo-taking in my little room at the cottage but after I worked almost all day lugging in new things and setting them up, I wanted to give you a look at how fun it turned out.

There's definitely a whole bunch of tiny little things in there...and it's a veritable paradise for anyone who likes to hunt for treasures.

I'm working for Ann and Linda today while they went off to an auction...the very same auction of my baptism by fire introduction to the sport. It sounds like they hit pay-dirt, with a truckload of fabulous finds.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amykins, you are a wonder! I've never seen such a yummy collection of sweet things fitted so cosily in one little room. How happy this must have made you. Just looking at it makes me happy!

Unknown said...

that is all so cute! Wish I lived close enough to come see it in person. My favorite is the birdy singing into the telephone! So cute and charming!

Anastasia said...

adorable set up!!

Saucy said...

Wonderful little goodies, Amy! I would just kill to get my hands on a phone like that... is it for sale at the cottage?

macati said...

oh yes I love teasure hunt and my eyes just opened more when I saw the first picture... so many beautiful things!
:)

Brooke said...

So many adorable things!

Ryan said...

Cute cute. I like the little birdy singing into the phone too. It was a pleasure talking with you the other day at The Cottage. Now I just need to make that hair appointment.

christine ann haynes said...

i think everything that you do is a veritable paradise, but oh ... the cottage is a dream! hugs.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to The Cottage!" My daughter used to live in Springfield and we would make the trip to Leesburg to Memere's Garden for fabric. Now that I know your shop is there, I have a reason to go back!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooo, pretty pictures! Yum! Thanks for sharing!