Thursday, September 28, 2006

geezy pete...

Can you believe it? NeSts...gone! Lucky Charm Bracelets...gone! The good news is that Deb is going to try to make me another batch of autumn NeSts. And Melissa is already working on more Lucky Charm bracelets. Yay!

Thank you everyone for making my evening so much fun with the flurry of orders. I love each and every one of you.

p.s. I love Oprah & Friends on XM...but I have to say that it is not meant to be listened to 24/7. There is an incredible amount of repeated programming. For instance this morning's Dr. Oz show is repeated from Monday's. And the same show, I think, will be repeated another 2 or 3 times today.

My second favorite channel is number 4 on the dial...the '40s channel. I know almost all of the songs, believe it or not. And it always gives me a thrill to hear Doris Day on the radio...that would never happen on regular radio.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad that someone else under the age of 65 knows all of the 40s tunes! I love them! Even the crazy ones like chickery-chick (know that one?).

Mama Urchin said...

glad to hear that XM has sucked you in. It is wonderful to be able to find whatever you like whenever you want.

deb said...

Oooh.. the 40's station would be reason enough for me to get it! I listen to it on our tv's cable music stations. I'm a sucker for it!

christine ann haynes said...

Oh I can believe that it is all gone! It was all so incredibly lovely!