Wednesday, August 2, 2006

looky, looky


Here are the buttons that I scored at the Big Flea! Can you believe how fabulous they are? And can you believe how they are sewn to the mini-collages? You know that I'm all kinds of crazy for buttons so when I spied these, the whole room started spinning. It was the booth of Stacey Bear and two of her friends. I think I found kindred spirits in them.


I found this wonderful vintage trim there too. Isn't it delightful?

I picked up this tiny and sweet change purse. I'm going to send it to someone wonderful. I think she'll like it.

This is a delightful tiny girl bell. I just couldn't pass it up.

I also wanted to show you some fabulous gifts that some Club Little House members have sent me with their submissions.

Vicki made me this wonderful heart-shaped pillow! I love it so much.

And Cindy made this sweet little Club Little House charm for me! How lucky am I?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is so darling. I died laughing when you said room started spinning, thats how you can tell you found something really great. And the little club house charm is perfect!!

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Amy, I just love the button collages!!! How sweet....I have a few of the buttons pictured, too..the nautical & star ones! Mine are all white, and I made wineglass charms out of them.

So fun to see what people do with the simplest of items!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful group of goodies. That charm is delicious...Cindy is so talented.

Anastasia said...

Everything is very sweet!!
I love that tiny little purse!

Lisa said...

You are a lucky girl. Those buttons would be wonderful any way you could get them...what a bonus to get them in a collage! Will you be able to make yourself use them? :)

Everything is so cool..love that heart with the Amy tag.

Dawn said...

The buttons are packaged perfectly! So appealing!
Love your place...always something inspiring here....

One Crabapple said...

oh you got some wonderful goodies

And when I saw the buttons --

The room started spinning for me too !

Good Gawd !

Must go check out your Stacey Bear link now....

Gosh I am so inspired to do that with my button collections now ! Super Sweet ! Thank U.