Friday, July 7, 2006

getaway

I am so excited. I awoke this morning with a little bit of a start because it dawned on me that in just two days I will be wisked away to a seaside retreat. Two of my wonderful friends are celebrating back-to-back birthdays...and I've been invited to help the celebrate with a girls-only two-day bash! And oh goodness me...do I ever need it! I won't be able to check emails or (gasp) blog while I'm away.

And here's the trickiest part. I will be back on Wednesday for a whirlwind day of catching up before I leave on Thursday to go on that camping trip! And I don't think I will be able to blog then either. I will see if they have any trees that I can plug my laptop into though. And, if they do, I will be sure to show you pictures of my camping experience as it unfolds. Otherwise, I'll have to catch up with you when I return.

I'm going to see if I can find a guest blogger to cover for me and keep you company. How's that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! What will we do without you?

Waterfall said...

Hope both trips are fun and safe! Don't forget the sunscreen and the bug spray!

Birds of a Feather said...

girlfriend getaways are the best! have a terrific time laughing and playing.

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Have a wonderful time, you will be missed! Oh! Hurry back, quick I need a chocolate!