Saturday, April 8, 2006

a place for everything...



Isn't this a fabulous idea? I just bought this ribbon organizer from ebay. Click the image to get your own...there are 3 left so hurry!

Meanwhile, an update about my workroom-to-be. Great news...It is a go!

I got quite a few inquiries about why I would need to convice Rich that I needed a workroom. People worried that I was in some sort of oppressed marriage. I'm not. Not at all. In all fairness to my sweet and better half, I have already taken over all of the basement and most of our office. And I'm so messy. Whenever I brought up the idea of having a workroom, he would envision yet another area for me to invade and make messy.

So I'm going to try try try to keep this space inspiring and orderly and fun. And I will work on organizing the office and the basement so that they're not so crazy.

To help me with this goal and to be more accountable, I promise to post pictures of my office, my new workspace, and my basement in the next few months. How's that for an idea? I've got my work cut out for me, I'll tell you that!

p.s. I am just about to send an email out to those who signed up to hear more about Club Little House. If you signed up but didn't confirm your email you won't get the email. Please reply to the email so that it will add you to the list.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great heads up! I too am a ribbon junkie, at least 4 or 5 trips to hagerstown a year. This will help me keep me organized. Love your blog, hope to make it to "the cottage" this friday with my mom. Just a day of "tiquing" with the girls.
Thanks again,
Monica in Baltimore.

Anonymous said...

I love the ribbon organizer. And I truly look forward to seeing posts concerning the progress of your workroom. It is so much fun!!!!

Funky Finds said...

Love the vintage photos!

weirdbunny said...

That ribbon holder is every little girls dream to play shop with. I always used to play shop with my mothers things as a child.