Wednesday, March 15, 2006

shiny and new...

Firstly, I want to thank all of your for your nice words and your concern. I'm definitely much better than I was on Monday. Thankfully, my blue mood was short-lived. I'm back to my ol' pink self again.

And do I have somethings to show you!

Looky here:













And look at these vintage humpty dumpty things:







Don't miss this wonderful new teapot...



How much fun is this toy farm set?



And aren't these the most color frames ever? Find them in the Cupcakes and Cartwheels Section...



Oh, and for sweet Anastasia and all of my other friends on the other side of the pond(s), I'm hoping to open up the ordering system to accept international orders. How's that?

I think that's everything new. Go to Inspire Company to shop for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know i love EVERYTHING!! you posted!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely things, as usual :).

I'm very excited about the possibility of international shipping! I'm Canadian, and have browsed your site wistfully.